CO2 Cartridge for Cycle Tyre (16g Cartridge) Pack of 5
THE PRICE IS FOR A PACK OF 5 CANISTERS
PLEASE NOTE CO2 CANISTERS CAN ONLY BE POSTED TO SCOTLAND, ENGLAND & WALES, AS THEY ARE NOT SAFE TO TAKE ON A PLANE DUE TO BEING PRESSURIZED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR AIRLINES GUIDANCE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
CO2 Cartridges re-inflate tyres quickly and easily.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Tyre Inflator Kit, the cartridges are a handy and portable piece of kit to help triathletes and cyclists stay on the move.
One cartridge should be enough to re-inflate most cycle tyres.
The cartridge cover supplied with the separately sold kit protects hands, but please exercise caution and read the supplied guidance and safety recommendations carefully.
The cartridge becomes extremely cold during operation.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges.
Gas Cartridge Safety Warning
Gas cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges become freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high-pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- The cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide (E290) under very high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.