CO2 Cartridge for Cycle Tyre (16g Cartridge) Pack of 5
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
PLEASE NOTE CO2 CANISTERS ARE NOT SAFE TO TAKE ON A PLANE DUE TO BEING PRESSURIZED.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR AIRLINES GUIDANCE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
CO2 Cartridges re-inflate tyres quickly and easily.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Tyre Inflator Kit, the cartridges are a handy and portable piece of kit to help triathletes and cyclists to stay on the move.
One cartridge should be enough to re-inflate most cycle tyres.
Size: 16g Cartridge
CAUTION: The cartridge becomes extremely cold during operation.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
- Gas cartridges are not refillable.
- They are made with 100% recyclable steel.
- They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection.
- Please do not dispose of unused cartridges.
Gas Cartridge Safety Warning:
- Gas cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
- Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
- Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
- Cartridges become freezing cold when punctured.
- If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high-pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- The cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide (E290) under very high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.