Arena Swim Snorkel III - Acid Lime
A training snorkel is the perfect aid for focusing on position in the water and stroke efficiency. Arena's Swim Snorkel III lets you continually breathe under water without lifting or turning your head. It has a one-way purge valve that prevents you from inhaling water, and making it that little bit easier when emptying the snorkel of water after a tumble turn.
This snorkel rotates so you can easily talk with your swim coach during drills.
Finished with a new adjustable strap and practical clip.
Features & Benefits:
- One-way purge valve means no water inhalation.
- Super soft hypoallergenic silicone mouth piece.
- Fixed headband and centred construction for maximum stability.
- Swivel head makes it easy to breathe and talk to coach between drills.
- New strap makes it easier to adjust around the head.
- 43% Silicone
- 40% Polyvinyl Chloride
- 10% Polyoxymethylene
- 5% Polycarbonate
- 2% Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene